A ticket purchased at the Center's Ticket office (or by the e-Ticket system) allows you to visit the Heydar Aliyev Museum and any exhibition at the Heydar Aliyev Center except Classic Car Exhibition. (A common ticket system doesn't include the Classic Car Exhibition, therefore, this exhibition requires a separate ticket.)
The Heydar Aliyev Museum
The following groups of Azerbaijani citizens enjoy free access to the Center’s museums and exhibitions:
- National heroes
- Martyrs’ family members
- Children under the age of 6
- Children living in orphanages and boarding schoolsr
Attendants belonging to the groups mentioned above shall present relevant identity documents to controllers at the entrance to the Heydar Aliyev Center.
REDUCED FARE TICKETS
The following groups of Azerbaijani citizens are entitled to reduced fare tickets:
- War veterans,
- Persons with 1-st and 2-nd category of disabilities,
- Military servicemen,
- Schoolchildren, students, and military college cadets,
- Azerbaijani nationals above the age of 65
Reduced fare ticket regulations:
- Reduced fare tickets are not transferable.
- Only one reduced fare ticket per person is issued for the Heydar Aliyev Museum or any of the ongoing exhibitions.
- Persons entitled to reduced fare tickets must present the electronic tickets along with relevant documents certifying their respective category.
REGULAR VISITORS GROUP
Membership in the Regular Visitors Group entitles to discounted tickets to the Heydar Aliyev Center’s Museum and exhibitions.
Main preconditions for the Regular Visitors Group:
- Citizenship of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Registration (filling out the blank at the Center’s Ticket Office)
Members of the Regular Visitors Group are entitled to:
- Discounted tickets to the Heydar Aliyev Center’s Museum and exhibitions (10 AZN);
- Discounted tickets to other events purchased at the Center’s Ticket Office or online upon presenting their registration number;
- Advanced notification regarding projects and events (concerts, presentations, exhibitions, etc.) to be hosted by the Center forwarded by SMS or e-mail.
- Registered members are issued individual numbers.
- Personal data of registered individuals (name, family name, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail) will be stored in the Regular Visitors Group database run by the Heydar Aliyev Center.
Regular Visitors Group regulations:
- Tickets issued to members of the Regular Visitors Group are not transferable.
- Only one discounted ticket shall be issued to a Regular Visitors Group member.
- Group members shall present identity documents along with electronic tickets and the Regular Visitors Group membership cards.